Soft strip is the internal strip out and de-rating service for all buildings prior to either refurbishment or demolition.
- Recyclable materials such as timber, metal and plastics
- All unwanted, non structural elements, loose fixtures and fittings
Our experienced soft strip teams are fully trained to the highest industry standards to carry out internal strip outs of:
All types of premises, such as :
- Commercial sites / Office Blocks
- Residential sites / Housing Blocks
- Retail Stores
All types of construction material, often including:
- Floors / Mezzanine
- Floor coverings – concrete, timber
- Ceilings / false ceilings
- Non-load bearing partitions
- Internal walls – breeze-block, brickwork, stud partitions.
- Door frames/architraves
- Mechanical and Electrical systems – lighting, cables, cable trays, heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems.
- Disconnection and removal of utilities – gas, electricity, water and telecommunications.
• Full method statements
• Risk assessments
• Construction phase plans,
• Environmental control measure
• Site waste management plans
DHD complies with strict industry regulations to always ensure that all strip out projects are successfully completed to the highest standards of personnel and environmental safety.